Studies of interest
- Outcome of αβ T cell-depleted transplantation in children with high-risk acute myeloid leukemia, grafted in remission
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation for chronic myeloid leukemia in the TKI era: population-based data from the Swedish CML registry
- Indications for haematopoietic stem cell transplantation for haematological diseases, solid tumours and immune disorders: current practice in Europe, 2019
- High incidence of reversible renal toxicity of dose-intensified bendamustine-based high-dose chemotherapy in lymphoma and myeloma patients
- Author Correction: High-dose chemotherapy and autologous stem cell transplantation in enteropathy-associated and other aggressive T-cell lymphomas: a UK NCRI/Cancer Research UK Phase II Study
- Graft-versus-MDS effect after unrelated cord blood transplantation: a retrospective analysis of 752 patients registered at the Japanese Data Center for Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- Autologous adipose tissue injection promising for treatment of perianal fistulas in Crohn’s disease
- Outcome of patients receiving consolidative autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation in the frontline treatment of intravascular large B-cell lymphoma: Adult Lymphoma Working Group of the Japan Society for Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- Evaluation of infectious complications after haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation with post-transplant cyclophosphamide following reduced-intensity and myeloablative conditioning: a study on behalf of the Francophone Society of Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy (SFGM-TC)
- Induced pluripotent stem cells in disease modelling and drug discovery
Our Business Hours
Contact us immediately for an appointment.
- 8AM - 4PM PST
Arthrex médical instruments
Arthrex Inc., a private company established in 1981, which has set a single goal to offer products, services and training of the highest quality in minimally invasive orthopedic surgery in order to meet the specific needs of surgeons of improving the quality of care for their patients.
La Clinique du Dr Sylvain Simard
Founded by Dr. Sylvain Simard, general practitioner, the clinic of Dr. Sylvain Simard is located in the town of Alma since August 2012. Visit our competent staff for our cosmetic and beauty treatments, or our Pain Clinic that could relieve you from your musculoskeletal pain, such as back and neck pain.